Terms & Conditions
Our aim at Aluna Gena is to provide the highest quality service to all of our customers throughout all of the products that we manufacture and sell. To enable a clear definition of the terms we trade under please make time to read through our terms and conditions before purchasing our products. Our commitment to our customers is to provide high quality and well researched products that we offer advise and assistance on usage and with general customer care.In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 No. 3134 SCHEDULE 2 - Regulations 10(1) & 13(1)Placing an order:
- Our email and paper communications will display the name, volume and quantity of goods that the customer is purchasing. In addition our trading name Aluna Gena or Aluna Gena Ltd will be listed on all our correspondence. On some products our previous trading name Aluna's Garden (partnership) may still be displayed whilst stocks last.
Our trading premises address, email, telephone and company number will also be displayed on all correspondence.
- All applicable taxes will be displayed as included within the total price of the goods advertised.
- Shipping costs will be variable depending on the customers location and speed of shipping service required and will be automatically calculated and displayed to the customer on the final checkout page.
- A standard class shipping service for orders under 2 kilos total weight (including packaging material) will be send via Royal Mail economy delivery service which usually delivers within 3 - 5 working days within the United Kingdom.
A standard class shipping service for orders between 2 - 5 kilos total weight will be sent with MyHermes courier service and is usually delivered within 3 - 7 working days within the United Kingdom.
Orders placed with first class delivery options up to 5 kilos will be sent with Royal Mail First Class delivery service which is usually delivered between 1 - 2 working days within the United Kingdom.
- If you require an order to be sent which totals above 5 kilos or for Recorded & Special Delivery options please contact us via the contacts page or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a bespoke courier service.
- Royal Mail usually delivers within the time margins specified above but during busy times, such as Christmas this may not be possible. If your parcel has not arrived within the quoted time frame please let us know and we will make arrangements accordingly.
(If you would like to cancel your order due to delayed delivery please see the terms on order cancellation at the bottom of this page and/or submit a written cancellations request by letter, email or via the form below).
If an item has become delayed, Royal Mail will guarantee delivery within 28 days from the date of postage.
If an item has not been delivered within this 28 day margin Royal Mail defines the parcel as lost, in which case it will be returned to sender when found.
- If an item has been lost or delayed in the post, the customer has the right to cancel the order and receive a full refund or request that the item be re-sent.
- Payment for goods and services is required before Aluna Gena will dispatch goods. If an order is placed via the website automated system, payment will be required in able to complete the ordering process. This can be made via credit or debit card or via PayPal.
- If you are placing an order via email or telephone, payment may be made via BACS transfer, PayPal or via cheque. Please note that we will not dispatch the order until the payment has cleared.
- If you wish to place an order to be dispatched to a non EU country, please email us and will can arrange a specific postal service for the destination country.
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations: 2013 - No. 3134 SCHEDULE 3, Regulations 10 & 13Cancellation of Sales Contract:
- Please submit any complaints in writing to email@example.com or write to us at:
Aluna Gena Ltd
We aim to respond to all complaints and enquiries within a maximum of 2 working days.
Effects of cancellation:If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.We will make the reimbursement without undue delay and not later than - a). 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied orb). (If earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods orc). If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.If the consumer has received goods in connection with the contract, you shall send back the goods to Aluna Gena Ltd, Woolhanger Lodge, Parracombe, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 4RF, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.You will bear the direct cost of returning the goods unless it can be proven that the goods were faulty from manufacture.
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the date the order was placed.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (Aluna Gena Ltd, Woolhanger Lodge, Parracombe, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 4RF, 01598 763787, firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement eg. a letter sent by post or an email.
Or you may use the cancellation form below.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.